NewsRadio 790 WAEB 'Pins for Pets' Bowl-A-Thon 2020
When: Saturday, March 14th
Time: Event runs from 10am to 1pm | Gunther will be broadcasting live on WAEB from 8AM to Noon | Big Roll at High Noon
Where: Jordan Lanes - 731 Jordan Parkway, Whitehall
A Benefit for the Center for Animal Health and Welfare in Easton, PA
Brought to you by the VinArt Dealerships - Your Pet Friendly Dealer!
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE BOWL-A-THON EVENT:
CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFO AT A LATER DATE!
- Make a Donation Pledge - Listen to Gunther weekdays from 5am to 10am from March 5th through March 13th for stories of hope from the Center and challenge match hours where you can double your donation dollars! Ironton Telephone Pledge Line: 610-841-4999!
- Sign Up a Bowling Team / Bowl at the March 14th Event - Visit healthyanimalcenter.org to download bowling pledge sheet (under events link) OR visit the Center to pick up a bowling pledge sheet. You can sign up to bowl as an individual or a team of 4 people with a minimum pledge of $25 - you will receive two free games of bowling.
- Mail in a Pledge Donation Prior to Radiothon - You can send in a pledge to the Center for Animal Health and Welfare - 1165 Island Park Rd, Easton, PA 18042 - All mail in pledges collected by Feb. 28th will be doubled live on NewsRadio 790 WAEB during our Radiothon. Please note Pins for Pets in the Memo!
- Join a WAEB Bowling Team - Want to join Team Gunther, Team Dan or Team Craig at this year's BOWL-A-THON event on March 14th? You can email Gunther, Dan or Craig Below for more info! Please note, this is a first come, first serve opportunity!
- Team Gunther powered by Earl Wenz Memorials - Email: email@example.com
- Team Craig powered by Geico - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Dan - Email: email@example.com
Thank you to our Team Sponsors:
About the Center for Animal Health and Welfare in Easton: The Center has been providing love and care to unwanted and abandoned animals in our community for more than 100 years! Your tax deductible donation gives needy animals the opportunity to find their forever homes. Click Here to visit the Center's Website!