THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... Another WAEB Animals in Distress Radiothon is in the books, and all we can say is THANK YOU! You helped us raise $215,353 for the Animals in Distress Shelter... this is about $2,820 MORE than 2020!
THANK YOU to the WAEB Listeners for your continued support and your generous donations! You made the phones ring, and you stopped out to see us... and WE APPRECIATE IT GREATLY! Thank you!
Gunther would also like to thank everyone who made this event possible:
- OUR AMAZING WAEB LISTENERS - THANK YOU!!!!
- The VINART Dealerships
- Ironton Telephone
- Gene Dickison and MTM Financial
- Don Wenner / DLP Realty and DLP Capital Partners
- ResQ 1250 / N3 Oceanic
- The Allentown Fairgrounds Farmer's Market
- The Ritz BBQ
- Johnny's Fresh Meats
- Mr. Bill's Poultry Market
- The Amish Village Bake Shop, and the Amish Village Kitchen
- Luci and Lolly's All Natural Pit Stop
- Joe Mascari's Carpets and Rugs International
- Hager Furniture
- Lehigh Supply Appliance
- The Histroic Hotel Bethlehem
- Oliver's Day Spa
- The Great Allentown Fair
- Wedgewood Golf Course
- Steve's Roadside Service
- Herr's Snack Foods
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- The WAEB Team - Craig, Dan, Eagle Jeff, Archie, Kathryn and Mandy
- Everyone who helped with the Basket Social and Donated Baskets
- ALL of our Challenge Money Sponsors
NewsRadio 790 WAEB would also like to CONGRATULATE Bobby Gunther Walsh for another AMAZING charity event! Thank you for all your HARD WORK and ALL you do Gunther! GREAT JOB!!!