Gunther Guests – Week of May 2nd
Monday, May 2nd -
·5:10am – Retired, Senior INS Agent – Michel Cutler – The Department of Homeland Security has admitted that they have captured known terrorists at the border, and they have released some of them. He’ll talk about that and other immigration concerns, Monday! | MichaelCutler.net
·9:10am – Edward Bartlett – President of SAVE... an Organization focused on Fairness and Due Process on College Campuses – Talking about the dismal state of affairs for free speech on College Campuses. | SaveServices.org
·9:40am – Christopher Bedford, Senior Editor at the Federalist and Chief Communications Officer at Right Forge – Talking about how Elon Musk’s free speech gambit can succeed, because it’s not guaranteed it will... what steps must he take to ensure it will. | RightForge.com / The Federalist.com
Tuesday, May 3rd -
·5:10am – Edward Bartlett
·9:10am – Lis Wiehl... you know her from FoxNews and she’s now a Commentator on CNN... and is the author of: ‘A Spy in Plain Sight: The Inside Story of the FBI and Robert Hanssen – America’s Most Damaging Russian Spy’ – We’ll talk about her book, and the subject of it...Robert Hanssen. | LisWiehlBooks.com
·9:40am – Gregg Roman – Director of the Middle East Forum and Former Political Advisor to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Israel – Talking about: Russia the Bear and China the Dragon... both looking at ways to undermine the U.S. | MEFORUM.org
Wednesday, May 4th -
·5:10am - Lis Wiehl
·9:10am – Former GA Congressman and Chairman of Liberty Guard Bob Barr – Talking about: The Biden Administration and the Department of Homeland Security starting a disinformation governance board... Welcome to George Orwell’s Ministry of Truth. He’ll talk about that, and all the hot issues on Wednesday. | BobBarr.org / LibertyGuard.org
·9:45am – Tentative – Best Selling Author and Conservative Icon – Dr. Ben Carson – Talking about his book: ‘Created Equal: The Painful Past, Confusing Present and Hopeful Future of Race in America’ | BenCarson.com
Thursday, May 5th -
·5:10am – Bob Barr
·9:10am – Michael Busler –Professor of Economics at Stockton University – The Economy is getting worse... faster than anyone anticipated... or is it? He’ll talk about it Thursday! | Funding Democracy the Economics of Freedom on Facebook
·9:45am – Max Nelsen, Director of Labor Policy for the Freedom Foundation – Talking about how the Biden Administration is aiming to sell out the American Worker and the Family to the whims of big labor. | FreedomFoundation.com
Friday, May 6th -
·5:10am – Michael Busler
·9:40am – Cheryl Chumley – Washington Times Online Opinion Editor - Talking about her new book: ‘Lockdown: The Socialist Plan to Take Away Your Freedom’ | CherylChumley.com
PRIZES TO WIN:
- Win Mr. Bill’s – Shopping Spree – $35 Gift Certificates – 30 day rule in effect!
- Win Link Beverage - $25 Gift Cards – 30 day rule in effect!
- Win tickets for Rod Stewart - Aug. 20th - Hersheypark Stadium - These will be E TICKETS - valid email address will be needed for all winners!
- Win Tickets for the CYRKLE IN THE CIRCLE CONCERT - Put on by the Mayor's Office of Special Events - May 7th - Easton's Centre Square - 4:30PM Show | This is a FREE EVENT, but WAEB winners will score reserved seating in a RADIO VIP AREA! | Show features the CYRKLE at 8:30PM / Time Whys will open the show at 4:30pm / Event Hosted by Real Oldies 1470 Host - Mike Mittman!
- Win General Admission Tickets for the Wednesday June 22nd Practice Round of the 2022 U.S. Senior Open Championship at Saucon Valley Country Club -
The U.S. Senior Open Championship returns to Saucon Valley Country Club June 21-26. Get your tickets today! Witness the excitement and see some of golf’s legends compete in the national golf championship coming to the Lehigh Valley this summer. Tickets start at just $25, and kids get in FREE! There’s FUN for the whole family. Don’t miss out! Purchase Tickets at: USSENIOROPEN.COM/2022
- This prize will require you to have a valid email address and access to the new USGA App on a Mobile Device!
PRIZE OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED! - Please do not come to the office! All prizes will be mailed or emailed - you will be contacted by the Promotions Department. If you have a PRIZE concern, email email@example.com or call: 484-515-1105.
Birthday Winners... if you won, please make sure you send a MAILING ADDRESS to Mandy... firstname.lastname@example.org so we can mail out the Gift Certificate for the Hotel Bethlehem. Thanks!