It's Chrstmas Time in the Christmas City. See all the fun that the Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites have going on this Holiday Season in Bethlehem!
- Trees of Historic Bethlehem - This year: Cinematic Christmas. Enjoy 27 trees with decorations based on Christmas Movies - Everything from the Grinch to Die Hard!
- Christmas City Stroll - The Walking Tour and the Bethlehem By Night Motorcoach Tour are great ways to see the Lights of the City!
- Live Advent Calendar every evening in December 1st through December 23rd!
- NEW FOR 2021: The Horse Drawn Trolley, the Christmas City Spirits/Sun Inn combos for select tours, and the Holiday Heritage Trail!
Christmas in the Quarter will be held 2 weekends in December and will include:
Running: 12/11 & 12/12 and 12/18 & 12/19
- Kid's activities
- local craft vendors and a pop-up museum shop
- Artist demonstrations
- A Winter Art Exhibition
- Trees of Historic Bethlehem in the Luckenbach Mill
- Live Music
- and Tours of the Colonial Industrial Quarter
For more info, and ticketing... please visit: historicbethlehem.org