- Reading, Pa. | Date: June 30th through July 3rd | After the Reading Fightin' Phils games - First Energy Stadium 1900 Centre Avenue Reading, Pennsylvania 19601
Shillington, Pa. - Greater Governor Mifflin Community Days - Date: July 9th at 10:00 p.m. at Governor Mifflin High School, 101 South Waverly Street, Shillington, Pennsylvania 19607
- Riverside Symphonia Concert and Fireworks - Erwinna, Pa. - Date: July 2nd at 8:00 p.m. - Tinicum Park
- Sesame Place Theme Park - Langhorne, Pa. - Dates: July 4th at 9 p.m. - 100 Sesame Road - Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047 - Admission required to view fireworks from inside Sesame Place
- Quakertown, Pa. - July 4th at Dusk (rain date July 5th) - Quakertown Community Day - Memorial Park - 600 Mill Street - Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- Southampton Days Fair - Southampton, Pa. - Date: July 4th at 9:35 p.m. - Tamanend Park - 1255 Second Street Pike, Southampton, Pennsylvania 18966
- Saturday unWINEd at Shady Brook Farm - Yardley, Pa. - Date: July 2nd at Dusk - 931 Stony Hill Road - Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067 - Admission required to enter event and view the fireworks
- Lehighton Downtown Partnership Presents: July 4th Fireworks - July 4th 2022 – 10pm - You can view these from just about anywhere in TOWN in Lehighton
- July 1 - Woodstone Country Club and Lodge, Danielsville, Independence Day Celebration, 30-minute firework display at the end of the night Friday. Tickets required.
- 7/4, Bloomsburg, Bloomsburg Fair Grounds, 9:00 PM
- 7/2, Berwick, Crispin Field, 9:00 PM
- 7/4, Millville, Millville Little League, 10:00 PM
- 7/9, Millville, Millville Community Park, 10:00 PM
- 7/1, Newton Township, Abington Heights Middle School, 9:30 PM RAIN DATE: 7/2, 9:30 PM
- 7/3, Scranton, Lackawanna County Courthouse, 9:00 PM
- 7/2, Moscow, North Pocono Football Stadium, 9:00 PM RAIN DATE: 7/9, 9:00 PM
- 7/3, Lake Ariel, Lake Ariel Vol. Fire Co., 9:00 PM
- J. Birney Crum Stadium * Allentown, Pa. - Date: July 4th at Dusk (rain date July 5th)
- Dorney Park * Allentown, Pa. - July 4th at 9:00 p.m.
- SAND ISLAND - Bethlehem, Pa. - Date: July 4th at 9:00 p.m. - 56 River Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015 - Fireworks can be seen from all over the city, especially areas near City Center Plaza on East Church Street or from SouthSide and Steelstacks.
- 7/1, Nanticoke, Nanticoke HS, 9:00 PM RAIN DATE: 7/3, 9:00 PM
- 7/2, Wright Township, Nanticoke HS, 9:00 PM RAIN DATE: 7/, 9:00 PM
- 7/2, Hazleton, City View Park, 9:45 PM
- 7/4, Wilkes-Barre, Kirby Park, 9:00 PM
- 7/1, East Stroudsburg, S. Kistler St, 9:00 PM
- 7/4, Tannersville, Camelbeach, 9:00 PM - Tickets Needed
- 7/3 Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony. Fireworks start at dusk.
- 7/3 Skytop Lodge, Skytop. Fireworks at dusk. Cost for nonresort guests.
- 7/3 Lake Ariel. Fireworks at dusk. Free.
- Abington Senior High School - 900 Highland Ave - Abington, Pennsylvania 19001 - Date: July 4th at 9 p.m.
- Wissahickon High School, 521 Houston Road, Ambler, Pennsylvania 19002 - Date: July 1st at Dusk (rain date July 2nd)
- Sutcliffe Park - West 9th Avenue and Freedley Street, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428 - Date: July 3rd at 9:30 p.m. - Sutcliffe Park and surrounding areas will be closed to spectators to allow a larger display that can be watched throughout the borough.
- Waltz Golf Farm - 303 W. Ridge Pike - Limerick, Pennsylvania 19468 - Date: July 4th at Dusk
- Eagleville Park - 100 Parklane Drive - Eagleville, Pennsylvania 19403 - Date: July 4th at Dusk (rain date July 5th)
- Narberth Park - 80 Windsor Avenue - Narberth, Pennsylvania 19072 - Date: July 4th at 9:30 p.m.
- Elmwood Park, 1661 Harding Boulevard, Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401 - Date: July 4th at 9 p.m.
- GoFourth! Street Fest - Pottstown Memorial Park - 75 W. King Street - Pottstown, PA 19464 - Date: July 4th at 9:30 p.m.
- Palmer Park - 4081 Heckler Road - Skippack, Pennsylvania 19426 - Date: July 4th at Dusk
- Heuser Park - 694 West Beidler Road - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406 - Date: July 4th at 9:15 p.m.
- Penn's Landing Waterfront - Date: July 1st and July 2nd 9:00 p.m.
Ben Franklin Parkway at Art Museum - Following the Wawa Welcome America Concert - July 4th around 9:30 p.m.
Northeast Philadelphia, Lawncrest Recreation Center, 6000 Rising Sun Avenue - Philadelphia - July 4th - Dusk
Citizen's Bank Park - After the Phillies game vs. St. Louis Cardinals | Date: July 1st and July 3rd
- 7/4, Lake Wallenpaupack, Wallenpaupack Area HS, 9:00 PM RAIN DATE: 7/5, 9:00 PM
- 7/3, Frackville, Little League/Softball Complex (West High Street), 9:00 PM RAIN DATE: 7/5, 9:00 PM
- 7/4, Port Carbon, Monument Hill, 9:30 PM
- 7/9 Schuylkill Haven, Island Park, 8:45 PM
- 7/2, Honesdale, Central Park, 8:30 PM RAIN DATE: 7/5, 8:30 PM
- 7/3, Tunkhannock, Tunkhannock High School Athletic Field, 9:00 PM