Thanks for Giving food and Supply Drive 2017
Thanks for Giving is held at designated Walmart & Giant locations throughout the Lehigh Valley on Friday, November 17th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, November 18th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Volunteers donate their time by standing outside of stores, handing out shopping cards to patrons entering, and helping to collect items that are donated. Then help load the Driver's car to bring all the donated goods back to the Mission! Curious what items we need most? Here is a list.
B104 will be at the Giant on Tilghman and Cedar Crest from 5pm-7pm on Fri Nov 17th!
WAEB will be at the Giant off Hamilton St in Trexlertown from 9am-12pm on Sat Nov 18th!
We are SO CLOSE! Please sign up to recruit a group of 8 or more people and adopt one of the following locations:
Friday 11/17 from 4pm - 7pm:
Saturday 11/18 from 10am - 3pm
We also have drop off locations where you can drop off items at the following locations:
Over 275 Volunteers will be recruited to:
- Groups to man the locations, hand out shopping cards and help collect donations
- Drivers to rotate between the Mission and assigned stores to pick up and drop off donations
- Warehouse Workers to help unload donations at the Mission, weigh, sort, organize and fill the pantry
ALL OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS!
Contact Deirdre with your questions!
Email email@example.com or call 610-740-5500 x322
- The 12th Annual (2013), 23,000 pounds
- The 13th Annual (2014), 30,000 pounds
- The 14th Annual (2015), 31,435 pounds
- The 15th Annual (2016), 38,000 pounds
- 2017 GOAL - 40,000 pounds for our 16th Annual T4G Drive
To hold your own food drive or for other general information, please contact the Mission’s Development Manager